Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What would you really like to get for Christmas this year?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day at the spa, like including everything, massage, pedicure, facial, etc. That would be great, but way too expensive, so I am not getting it.

Anonymous said...

a cruise to alaska

Anonymous said...

Someone to pay off all of my credit cards

Anonymous said...

a weekend alone

Anonymous said...

a miracle

Anonymous said...

my husband to find out that he got his promotion.

Anonymous said...

Like post #3 my bills and loans paid off.

Anonymous said...

A date with someone i'm interested in.

Anonymous said...

All my loans paid off, just the CC's would be nice!

Anonymous said...

the ablitiy to quit my job.

Lesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

A full time housekeeper, cook & gardner.

Anonymous said...

A Wii

Anonymous said...

I would really like for my in-laws to actually give me something I will like. They never even ask what I want.. So what I want is for them to care what I want.

Anonymous said...

Amen, full time housekeeper, cook & gardner.

Anonymous said...

I'm on board with the debt thing. But I wouldn't mind a massage, either.

Anonymous said...

to wake up 120 lbs thinner and have a nikon d60. not too much to ask right!

Anonymous said...

Ask for the D80 or D90!!