Monday, December 1, 2008

Who is your least favorite family member and why? (submitted)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Step-father-in-law. He's possibly the biggest hypocrite I've ever met.

Anonymous said...

Depends on the day. They can all annoy me equally.

Anonymous said...

My step grandma. She was my gpas mistress and then she got pregnant, so he left my gma for her. 25 years later, they are still married, but we still look at her the same. The one who broke up a good family.

Anonymous said...

sister-in-law, everything must be her way.

Anonymous said...

my brother in law. he is snobby and sold on himself, and he hit on me once.

Anonymous said...

One of my uncle's. He's rude and his comments to my father make me angry. Now when he says rude things I speak my mind and say what I think....I'm not 12 anymore I don't have to keep my mouth shut!

Anonymous said...

Sadly I really look at my aunt differently after my grandmother was in terrible health and then passed away. Everyone pitched in taking their turns with her in the nursing home and taking care of my grandfather but she really didn't help out that much and never offered to do her part and it really put a strain on the other members of my family. I lost a lot of respect for her after that.

Anonymous said...

It's a tie between my grandpa and my father-in-law.

Anonymous said...

My mother-in-law. She acts holier than thou, but gossips horribly and says mean things about each family member behind their backs.

Anonymous said...

The family dog

Anonymous said...

Walk in love. Walk in love. Walk in love...I tell myself, every time I am with the in-laws.

Anonymous said...

an uncle who molested at least for of his own blood kin

Anonymous said...

My grandmother because of they way she's always tried to manipulate the rest of the family, the way she's treated my mom who has never been anything but nice to her, and mostly for all the hurtful things she's said and done to me. She's always been a really bitter woman and it's sad.