Yes. Like #3, there are moments that we can't stand each other but for the most part I would say he is happy. I'll know if he's not...he is very good at expressing his feelings.
I think so most of the time but then I see this kind of numned out look that seems to indicate he wishes he were with someone else, or just didn't have the responisbility of home life. I have a sevret fear that he is cheating or something...
I'm the husband, and I'm happy. I'm thankful every single day that I married HER, and not any of the others I dated and considered marrying. She's my perfect match. Sex with her is awesome, so I'm not tempted to look or wish anywhere else. She knows what I like and lets me have it whenever. She validates and affirms me on a regular basis. She's the best partner I could have wished for, the answer to my prayers, spoken and unspoken.
I think as husbands, we are misunderstood a lot of times. I know there are many times when I may seem distant and far off like I wished I were in another place. In reality, there are many things I would change in my life. Fortunately for me, my family, especially my wife is not one of them. She is my anchor that keeps me from being taken out to sea by the storms of life. It is often the stresses of all of the other things around me that drag me down and make me seem unattached.
I am happy and I love my wife beyond anything that can be put into words. I hope I can continue to improve on my ability to express these things appropriately
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
14 comments:
No.
I think he is. But I have this secret fear that one day he just won't come home. That he will have had enough of us and go on to a new life.
Yes. We have our moments, but we are in this forever. He is alot happier now that the sexlife has gotten better.
yes he loves me and i love him. we are so blessed to have each other.
Yes. Like #3, there are moments that we can't stand each other but for the most part I would say he is happy. I'll know if he's not...he is very good at expressing his feelings.
He's happier than he used to be. It has taken us a few years to work out the major kinks, but we're managing a lot better now.
I think so most of the time but then I see this kind of numned out look that seems to indicate he wishes he were with someone else, or just didn't have the responisbility of home life. I have a sevret fear that he is cheating or something...
I'm the husband, and I'm happy. I'm thankful every single day that I married HER, and not any of the others I dated and considered marrying. She's my perfect match. Sex with her is awesome, so I'm not tempted to look or wish anywhere else. She knows what I like and lets me have it whenever. She validates and affirms me on a regular basis. She's the best partner I could have wished for, the answer to my prayers, spoken and unspoken.
Thanks handsome. I'm glad that you are pleased.
I think so. Like most people, though, we get bogged down with our crazy lives, and we don't have a lot of time together.
Hey! That was MY husband!
I think he is. I know he's satisfied in the bedroom, and I know he loves me and the kids. I feel so blessed to have him!
I just asked him. He said, "Yes, why?"
I think as husbands, we are misunderstood a lot of times. I know there are many times when I may seem distant and far off like I wished I were in another place. In reality, there are many things I would change in my life. Fortunately for me, my family, especially my wife is not one of them. She is my anchor that keeps me from being taken out to sea by the storms of life. It is often the stresses of all of the other things around me that drag me down and make me seem unattached.
I am happy and I love my wife beyond anything that can be put into words. I hope I can continue to improve on my ability to express these things appropriately
Post a Comment