This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Miss Piggy.
...me too! Miss Piggy. Love to eat - have no self control and I am chubby.
Do Sesame Street characters count? I'd compare myself to "Super Grover"; I often suffer from delusions of grandeur. :-)
Those two old man muppets in the box seats who made fun of the other muppets.
I am the other of the two grumpy critics. I have sarcastic thoughts running through my head at all times.I can't wait until I am old and have an excuse to not filter them out!!!
grover, i suffer from thinking i can do things on my own, only to discover how very inept i am.
miss piggy
Oscar the Grouch or is that Scrooge. Well maybe I'm a little of both.
miss piggy...she is always so crazy about her frog!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Miss Piggy.
...me too! Miss Piggy. Love to eat - have no self control and I am chubby.
Do Sesame Street characters count? I'd compare myself to "Super Grover"; I often suffer from delusions of grandeur. :-)
Those two old man muppets in the box seats who made fun of the other muppets.
I am the other of the two grumpy critics. I have sarcastic thoughts running through my head at all times.
I can't wait until I am old and have an excuse to not filter them out!!!
grover, i suffer from thinking i can do things on my own, only to discover how very inept i am.
miss piggy
Oscar the Grouch or is that Scrooge. Well maybe I'm a little of both.
miss piggy...she is always so crazy about her frog!
Post a Comment