"Your Nobody called today, she hung up when I asked her name. Oh I wonder, if she thinks she's being cleaver?" Props to anyone who knows what song that is. I memorized it for some random reason when I was 7 and still know all the words today.
"I Like Big Butts and I Can Not Lie"... looks like I am not alone in this one! Although I will sing it to anyone who will listen. I am proud to know all the words!
Palm trees and coconuts, That's what you think of when you think of us But it's really not that way at all, We're just a bunch of kids having a ball.
Our town is small filled with country folk, Some pieces of cattle and couple of horses, Maybe a car a two, just for emergencies
But, mainly it's made up of just one thing -
A SMALL TOWN GROUP CALLED PARADISE CITY!
If you're smart you can figure out who is typing this. My sisters and I wrote this a looooong time ago when we thought we were going to have a band. Besides "Jesus Loves Me" this is about the only "song" I know all the words to.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
17 comments:
I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers may deny.....
Like A Virgin, Touched For The Very First Time......
Lonely woman make good lovers . . .
"hypnotize" by Notorious BIG
or
"Ice, Ice, baby"
In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground I spent most of my days....
A horse is a horse of course of course and noone can talk to a horse of course . . .
Love Shack.
Bang, bang, bang on the door, baby!
rollin' in my 5.0 with my ragtop down so my hair can blow....
Nail me like a bomb, baby, come on get it on ...
Rolling like thunder under the covers - I guess that's why they call it the blues.....old Billy Joel song.
"Your Nobody called today, she hung up when I asked her name. Oh I wonder, if she thinks she's being cleaver?" Props to anyone who knows what song that is. I memorized it for some random reason when I was 7 and still know all the words today.
"I Like Big Butts and I Can Not Lie"... looks like I am not alone in this one! Although I will sing it to anyone who will listen. I am proud to know all the words!
I totally love "Nobody". I will be singing that for days now. Thanks!! (I mean it!)
Palm trees and coconuts,
That's what you think of when you think of us
But it's really not that way at all,
We're just a bunch of kids having a ball.
Our town is small filled with country folk,
Some pieces of cattle and couple of horses,
Maybe a car a two, just for emergencies
But, mainly it's made up of just one thing -
A SMALL TOWN GROUP CALLED PARADISE CITY!
If you're smart you can figure out who is typing this. My sisters and I wrote this a looooong time ago when we thought we were going to have a band. Besides "Jesus Loves Me" this is about the only "song" I know all the words to.
stop collaborate and listen, ice is back with a brand new invention...
ice, ice baby!
Okay, I have to say....."You've got the right stuff, baby--love the way you turn me on", and, "OH oh oh oh oh, Hangin' tough!"
I know, i know, you probably all know who is writing this--but that's okay--I STILL love the new kids!!
And, FYI, their new cd is AWESOME!
Divinals..I touch myself!
Post a Comment