Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What do you wish you could say to your boss?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a chill pill

Anonymous said...

I quit!

Anonymous said...

Quit acting like a 6th grade boy.

Your jokes aren't funny.

Buy different underwear so you quit picking your butt, the ones you have must not fit right!!!

Turtleneck sweaters on men are gay.

You didn't play football OU, quit acting like you did!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for either not recognizing how bad I am at my job or for settling for sub par work. Either way, thank you for not firing me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me access to the internet at work so I can blog! ; )

Anonymous said...

You REALLY don't pay me enough.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I billed for 1.5 million dollars this year. I think that more than justifies a pay raise...

Anonymous said...

You are amazing and are the absolute most wonderful person to work for. Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me to put my family first and still respecting me as a professional.

Anonymous said...

I have no respect for you. You are oblivious to what really happens in this office and your fake Christianity has turned me off of Christianity all together. Grow some balls and be a boss, not a friend.

Anonymous said...

Stop hiring other people! I have nothing to do.

Anonymous said...

I dont work in a workplace anymore... but to my old boss I wish I could say the following.
Dont act like you treat everyone the same because it just isnt the case. I am a hard worker, and you know it so dont act like your going to fire me over some stupid thing you made up. Also... quit acting like we are in junior high and talking about other people behind their backs... we are both adults... if you have a problem with me tell it to my face.