An end to the financial crisis, to lose the last of the baby weight, a healthier year for my extended family and lots of family adventures. Happy New Year!!
This is off topic, but I would like to submit a question for the blog master to post one day(delete it after you read this), "How much debt do you have and how are you doing overall finacially?"
For my husband to deal with his anger and depression issues and to finally accept God's grace and the freedom that comes with a relationship with Him. Please pray...
I want to learn to run. I think I would enjoy it and it would be nice to be able to make it more than 20 yards if being chased by a psycho. Right now the psycho has the upper hand.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
14 comments:
Get to my goal weight!
World Peace.
More tolerance.
A rapid end to the financial crisis the US is in.
World Peace, world peace, world peace.
At least rest from the fighting.
lose 20 pounds and keep it off.
I want my hubby to finally deal with his depression.
An end to the financial crisis, to lose the last of the baby weight, a healthier year for my extended family and lots of family adventures. Happy New Year!!
drop 30 pounds, save more, spend less.
For my husband to get his act together and start providing for his family. Sorry, I'm feeling a little bitter right now.
This is off topic, but I would like to submit a question for the blog master to post one day(delete it after you read this), "How much debt do you have and how are you doing overall finacially?"
For my husband to deal with his anger and depression issues and to finally accept God's grace and the freedom that comes with a relationship with Him. Please pray...
I want to learn to run. I think I would enjoy it and it would be nice to be able to make it more than 20 yards if being chased by a psycho. Right now the psycho has the upper hand.
I want to see myself lose weight. It is sooooooooo hard.
I want to see Obama make good decisions in 2009. I didn't vote for him, but I sincerely hope he'll trust God to lead him in making good decisions.
My baby born!
to see people trust in God and not the economy.
Post a Comment