I feel guilty when I tell my husband I dont want to have sex. He thinks its because I dont love him or I dont appreciate his body. It has nothing to do with that and everything to do with the fact that I am beyond exhausted all the time and not in the mood. I feel guilty every time I give an excuse.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
14 comments:
How much I would love to leave my husband and start completely over. I'll never do it. But I still experience guilt from the thought.
I feel guilt that me and my husband hardly ever have sex anymore. I know he wants to it is me that doesn't really.
a man that isn't my husband....i can't get him out of my head
I eat when I am not hungry...I love food.
#3- What is it about the man? Is he a former boyfriend? Co-worker? Does he feel the same about you?
I eat when I'm bored.
i should be better, a better mom, a better caregiver, a better wife, a better christian.
i feel guilty about wanting to spend time on the computer than with my kids.
I rely more upon caffeine to get me through the day than upon God.
I tell lies.
There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus!
I feel guilty when I tell my husband I dont want to have sex. He thinks its because I dont love him or I dont appreciate his body. It has nothing to do with that and everything to do with the fact that I am beyond exhausted all the time and not in the mood. I feel guilty every time I give an excuse.
Condemnation comes from the enemy and conviction is from the spirit.
Before I realized that simple truth I
felt guilty for not everything under the sun.
Eating
not being happy with my family
wanting another man
all kinds of mean stuff!
Now I give it over to the Savior and I carry much less guilt around
i still haven't finished the last of my thank you notes from our wedding. now i'm ashamed at how long it's been, and keep putting it off more!
Post a Comment