This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Reader Rally
The first one here leave a question in the comment section. The rest of us will answer YOUR question. Just keep in mind the goal of this blog. Make people think and be honest with themselves. I look forward to seeing what you are curious about.
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Of all the times in your life that took your breath away, which moment stands out the most?
in a bad way - losing my 3yrs old son at a park at dusk on the 4th of July
in a good way - just listening to them daily when they try to tell you about their day. It takes my breath away because I love them so much. (the long eyelashes just kill me!)
I owuld like to say my wedding day would be the most memorable, but honestly, the only thing i do remember was wanting to get "out" of the wedding clothes -- or clothes altogether for that matter.
10 years later, though -- renewing my wedding vows to an amazing woman (my wife). Knowing this time what these words truly mean and all that comes with. After kids and life experiences, good times and hard, and looking into the eyes of an angel -- truly an angel -- is an experience that will stay with me for the rest of my life.
Thanks babe for being there for me. You are my rock, my anchor, and at times my pillar of strength and support. I thank God daily for you and who you male me.
I was in high school and I had a crush on my youth minister. I would consider him my first love, anyways, I literally looked at him and my breath was taken away. I will always remember that. I am thankful however for my husband (who isn't my youth minister). He is more amazing than anyone!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
12 comments:
Of all the times in your life that took your breath away, which moment stands out the most?
Holding my daughter for the first time.
in a bad way - losing my 3yrs old son at a park at dusk on the 4th of July
in a good way - just listening to them daily when they try to tell you about their day. It takes my breath away because I love them so much. (the long eyelashes just kill me!)
Seeing my husband at the end of the aisle waiting for me.
Being notified of the death of a loved one.
Looking at my newborn son for the first time. Words cant describe what I was thinking or feeling. Just trying to breathe was hard enough.
Being told my grandparent were in a car accident and my grandma not making it.
standing at the rim of the grand canyon and not being able to take in the fact that it was real and God made it for me!
Witnessing the birth of my granddaughter. Totally amazing!
Being told my mother-in-law had died while I was at school teaching.
I owuld like to say my wedding day would be the most memorable, but honestly, the only thing i do remember was wanting to get "out" of the wedding clothes -- or clothes altogether for that matter.
10 years later, though -- renewing my wedding vows to an amazing woman (my wife). Knowing this time what these words truly mean and all that comes with. After kids and life experiences, good times and hard, and looking into the eyes of an angel -- truly an angel -- is an experience that will stay with me for the rest of my life.
Thanks babe for being there for me. You are my rock, my anchor, and at times my pillar of strength and support. I thank God daily for you and who you male me.
I was in high school and I had a crush on my youth minister. I would consider him my first love, anyways, I literally looked at him and my breath was taken away. I will always remember that. I am thankful however for my husband (who isn't my youth minister). He is more amazing than anyone!
Post a Comment