This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Have you ever had any type of cosmetic procedure done? If not, would you ever consider plastic surgery, and if so, what type?
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Never have had it, and was always totally against it. Now that I have had three 9lb. kids by c-section and breast-fed all of them, a tummy tuck and breast lift are definitely needed.
Does having your teeth worked on like braces and venears count?
I agree with the 1st poster about being against it, but after having and nursing multiple babies, a tummy tuck and breast lift would be great! But I won't do it because of cost, risk, and I don't want my daughters to take it as a wrong message.
Yes. I had lipo done on my thighs, flanks, and abdomen. I am a pretty small girl, but did it just to tone up some "problem" areas. $6,000 later, I couldn't even tell the difference. Oh, and it was the most god-awful pain you could ever imagine! When I am done with kids, I think I will want a breast-augmentation and possibly a tummy-tuck too!
I haven't had any done, but when I am down to my goal weight (doing weight watchers) if I don't loose in my breasts I will totally get a breast reduction!
I never have had plastic surgery and don't plan on it. Life is full of changes, including changes in my body. Yes, I'd love to have my body look like it did before I had my son, but that's never going to happen, even with plastic surgery!
Plus, I think if I had surgery to fix something that I felt needed it, then after the surgery I'd find something else I didn't like and want to change that too. That's just the nature of things. Better to focus on liking the body I do have than wishing for a different one.
I havent had it... yet... I plan on getting a boob job and a tummy tuck/liposuction after we have our last baby. Since having the first my boobs are not that of a 24 year old... more like that of an 80 year old. I would like firm boobs like I had only a little more than a year ago... and a nice flat tummy :) I hope hubby starts saving now!
I have had a breast reduction...and it was SO worth it! I was miserable before--WAY too big for my stature...and I have had 2 kids since the surgery, and I'm still happy I had it done when I did. I would love a tummy tuck now, but won't go through more pain just to look good!
Boob job, boob job, boob job. Two nursing kids have reduced me to nothing. I just don't want to have to buy 32AAAs in the little girl's bra department for the rest of my life.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
11 comments:
Never have had it, and was always totally against it. Now that I have had three 9lb. kids by c-section and breast-fed all of them, a tummy tuck and breast lift are definitely needed.
Not had anything done. As soon as I am done having babies, I am getting a breast lift.
Does having your teeth worked on like braces and venears count?
I agree with the 1st poster about being against it, but after having and nursing multiple babies, a tummy tuck and breast lift would be great! But I won't do it because of cost, risk, and I don't want my daughters to take it as a wrong message.
Yes. I had lipo done on my thighs, flanks, and abdomen. I am a pretty small girl, but did it just to tone up some "problem" areas. $6,000 later, I couldn't even tell the difference. Oh, and it was the most god-awful pain you could ever imagine!
When I am done with kids, I think I will want a breast-augmentation and possibly a tummy-tuck too!
I haven't had any done, but when I am down to my goal weight (doing weight watchers) if I don't loose in my breasts I will totally get a breast reduction!
haven't had any YET, but a boob job is in the near future.
Not yet but I definitely will. I would like to have my crows feet lasered and a few minor things done to my face (fraxel)
I never have had plastic surgery and don't plan on it. Life is full of changes, including changes in my body. Yes, I'd love to have my body look like it did before I had my son, but that's never going to happen, even with plastic surgery!
Plus, I think if I had surgery to fix something that I felt needed it, then after the surgery I'd find something else I didn't like and want to change that too. That's just the nature of things. Better to focus on liking the body I do have than wishing for a different one.
I havent had it... yet... I plan on getting a boob job and a tummy tuck/liposuction after we have our last baby. Since having the first my boobs are not that of a 24 year old... more like that of an 80 year old. I would like firm boobs like I had only a little more than a year ago... and a nice flat tummy :) I hope hubby starts saving now!
I have had a breast reduction...and it was SO worth it! I was miserable before--WAY too big for my stature...and I have had 2 kids since the surgery, and I'm still happy I had it done when I did. I would love a tummy tuck now, but won't go through more pain just to look good!
Boob job, boob job, boob job. Two nursing kids have reduced me to nothing. I just don't want to have to buy 32AAAs in the little girl's bra department for the rest of my life.
Post a Comment